Thoughts I have when I eventually get to the Hairdressers…..do you ever think these too?
You never look good when you get there, do you?
1. Oh god. I look frigging AWFUL. My hair looked OK until this morning. What is this, a magic mirror?
Parents worst nightmare…
2. What if I have NITS?! How embarrassing would it be to have NITS? I feel itchy.
You thought it looked OK this morning didn’t you?
3. The lights in this place are highlighting every grey hair on the top of my head. Great.
I can’t hack small talk…
4. Please don’t talk to me!
You’d think I’d know by now, wouldn’t you?
5. I have no idea where my parting is. You find it.
I hate looking at myself…
6. Never sure how my face should look whilst I’m staring in the mirror. Maybe resting bitch face is best. That way they won’t talk to me.
I’m just too polite…
7. Yes the water is too hot but I’m too scared to tell you.
How can you drink it? Seriously?
8. Thanks for the tea but how can I drink it if I have to look down all the time?
Just too noisy…
9. I didn’t hear what you just said but I said yes anyway, so it’ll be a nice surprise to see what you actually do
Looks great! A miracle has occurred. BUT…
10. I will never be able to recreate what you’ve just done in my own home.
If you like my posts, please remember to like, share and comment – I love to hear from you!